PFIZER BIVALENT BOOSTER and SEASONAL FLU VACCINE DATES: Tuesday, September 27th
LOCATION: 900 Pheasant Lane, Balsam Lake WI
**Apple map users-this address will not come up. Please enter 901 Mallard Lane, Balsam Lake WI and follow signs
You may sign up to receive ONE or BOTH:
- Pfizer bivalent booster (12 yrs and older)
- Seasonal flu vaccine (18 years and older)
- High- Dose Flu vaccine (recommended for anyone 65 years or older)
- Standard Flu vaccine
*CDC has approved receiving COVID boosters and flu vaccines on the same day
* We are requesting access to your insurance for flu vaccine. There is no cost for a COVID booster.
You qualify to get the Pfizer COVID bivalent booster if:
- You have received your primary COVID series (1st and 2nd dose)
- Your most recent booster was before July 27th.
- You are 12 years of age or older.
If you have ever had an anaphylactic reaction to a vaccine or if you have an egg allergy-please schedule with your clinic.
Please wait to schedule your Pfizer booster or flu vaccine if you:
- Feel moderately ill
- Currently have COVID-19 or have been tested for COVID and are waiting to receive results
Booking an Appointment: Please review the available slots below and click on the button to sign up
Map & Directions: See attached map
Please arrive no more than 15 minutes early.
You will not need to leave your car.
Please wear clothing that allows for easy access to your arms. Consider wearing a short sleeve shirt with an easily removeable coat or blanket.
Expect to wait in your car for 15-30 minutes after receiving your vaccine for safety monitoring.
Vaccine is by appointment only, NO WALK INS
There is not a restroom easily accessible. Consider stopping at a gas station or business prior to arriving if needed.
Please bring your vaccination card. If your card is misplaced or full you will be given a new one.
If you are over 60 and are not able to drive yourself to your appointment, please call the Aging and Disability Resource Center of Northwest Wisconsin (ADRC) at 877-485-2372
~ Polk/Burnett County Health Department
9:00am - 2:00pm CDT
900 Pheasant Lane, Balsam Lake, WI
|| Polk County Health Department