State of Minnesota
We’re making it easy for you to get your flu shot with an upcoming flu shot clinic(s), hosted by our partner Homeland Health.
Here are a few important things to know:
- Bring your insurance ID card
- Each individual is required to complete a consent form. If possible, complete and print consent forms ahead of time.
- Flu shots are available for SEGIP members at no cost
- You can get a flu shot at our clinic even if you are not insured through SEGIP. Your shot may be at no cost if Homeland Health accepts your coverage or you will be responsible for a cash payment ($35 flu shot, $40 FluMist, $65 Senior High Dose)
- Face masks are required, social distancing must be observed while at the clinic