Roane County Health Department
Thank you for your interest in receiving a COVID-19 vaccine at the Roane County Health Department. Please click here to watch a short video on the vaccination process.
- Please understand, vaccine supplies are limited at this time.
- Our health departments are following the state's Phase Plan.
- Roane County's present phases are 1a1, 1a2 and 75 years old and greater.
- Only those who are in these phases or age group may register for the waiting list. We will not be able to provide you with a vaccine if you are not in an open phase or age group. To determine your phase, click HERE.
- As soon as vaccine becomes available, you will receive appointment information.
- If you get a call, text, or email asking for money, it did not come from us and it is a scam!
- Appointments will not be made for anyone who does not meet current phase criteria.
To place your name on The Waiting List please click on the Sign-Up button below, then click the Submit and Sign Up button and complete all fields.
You will receive either the Pfizer or Moderna COVID-19 vaccine.
Questions about the COVID-19 vaccine? Please read the attached documents before getting the vaccine. If you have futher questions, ask your healthcare provider.
You may also call the COVID-19 Vaccine Hotline at 866-442-5301, Monday through Friday 9:00am to 7:00pm, except on weekends and holidays.
|| East Tennessee Region Department of Health