Thank you for your interest in receiving a COVID-19 vaccine at the Rhea County Health Department. Please click here to watch a short video on the vaccination process.
- Please understand, vaccine supplies are limited at this time.
- Our health departments are following the state’s Phase Plan.
- Rhea County’s present phases are 1a1, 1a2, and 70 years old and greater.
- Only those who are in these phases or age group may register for the waiting list. We will not be able to provide you with a vaccine if you are not in an open phase or age group. To determine your phase, click here.
- As soon as vaccine becomes available you will receive appointment information.
- Appointments will not be made for anyone who does not meet current phase criteria.
To place your name on the waiting list please click in the box on the Sign-Up button below, then click the Submit and Sign Up button and complete all fields.
You will receive either the Pfizer or Moderna COVID-19 vaccine.
Questions about the COVID-19 vaccine? Please read the attached documents before getting the vaccine. If you have further questions, ask your healthcare provider.
||Tennessee Department of Health Southeast Region