Rockingham County Health Department
~ DISCLAIMER ~
Vaccinations are only for individuals in Group 1, 2 or 3 (Frontline Essential Workers)
- Complete and Bring the Consent Form, (see related files below) to your appointment.
- Citizens will only be admitted 1 HOUR before your appointment time.
- Insurance is NOT required for the FREE vaccine. If you do have insurance, please bring your insurance card.
- You do not need to create an account to sign up for an appointment.
- Click this link to find your eligibility group: https://findmygroup.nc.gov/
How to Schedule your Appointment:
- Select available Appointment Slot.
- Click the [Sign Up] button to select your Day and Time.
- Click the [Submit and Sign Up] button to complete your Sign Up.
If all signups are full, you can use the following link to place yourself on our Standby List for Sunday March 7th, 2021 and Monday March 8th, 2021. The Standby List is NOT a guarantee of receiving a vaccination, but you will be contacted first come/first serve for any last minute cancellations.
Rockingham County Health Department: COVID-19 Vaccine Standby Signup