This is a 2 day clinic for the following eligible persons on Monday, February 8th and Tuesday, February 9th from 0815-4:15p. You must reside or work within Champaign County and meet one of the following criteria:
Healthcare Personnel: Hospital and Non-Hospital Settings
Individuals 65+ Years of Age (with or without underlying health conditions)
- First Responders
- Corrections Officers
- Essential frontline workers who work or live in Champaign County:
- Grocery Store Workers: Baggers, Cashiers, Stockers, Pick-Up, Customer Service.
- Food and Agriculture Workers: Processing, Plants, Veterinary Health, Livestock Services, Animal Care.
- Shelter/Adult Day Care Workers.
- Postal Service Workers.
- Manufacturing Workers: Industrial production of goods for distribution to retail, wholesale or other manufacturers.
- Public Transit Workers: Flight Crew, Bus Drivers, Train Conductors, Taxi Drivers, Para-Transit Drivers, In-Person Support, Ride Sharing Services.
|| Kristin Wildman