City of Santa Maria Recreation and Parks Department
Please review the available slots below to reserve your lap swim time slot. Ages 16 yrs & Up. Thank you!
Lap Swim Procedures and Rules:
1. All swimmers must wear a mask while in line, entering the facility, and up to the time upon pool entry. Swimmers must also put on their mask immediately after exiting the pool and while drying off.
2. All swimmers should arrive ready to swim. Use of restrooms for changing or deck changing is not allowed. Bring the minimal amount of personal equipment necessary to swim laps.
3. All swimmers are encouraged to arrive as close as possible to the start of their designated lap swim time, no earlier than ten minutes prior.
4. Lap Swim participants will be required to sign City of Santa Maria Recreation and ParksMay Department Aquatic COVID-19 Participation Agreement, Waiver and Release form upon entry.
5. Participants may be assigned a lane and starting location by City staff.
6. Personal belongings are to be placed near your lane starting/ending location.
7. Failure to abide by lap swim procedures and rules may lead to suspension of lap swim privileges.
|| City of Santa Maria Rec. and Parks Dept.