The Legacy at North Augusta-A National Lutheran Community
- Limit of two visitors per household per day; visitor limit also includes children; outdoor spaces are available and conducive for group of visitors greater than two and less than four.
- The visit must be limited to no more than 1 hour in length so that others may have the same opportunity.
- Visitors are required to enter and exit through the main lobby and participate in the established COVID-19 screening and check-in/check-out protocols; visitors should not enter and exit through remote door locations or through patio doors of residences on the first floor.
- Following check in and screening, visitors should travel directly to the apartment of the resident they are visiting
- Visitors are not permitted to visit and linger in communal spaces
- Visitors are not to use The Legacy at North Augusta restrooms, but instead use the restroom in the residence they are visiting
- Visitors are required to wear masks and adhere to social distancing while traveling to the apartment; residents should communicate to their visitors ahead of time that they will be required to wear a mask.
- Visitors are not allowed to visit other residents outside of their family member
- Refrain from visiting if you are not feeling well.
|| Melisa Shuler