We need YOUR help! ASA's Parent and Family Engagement Council (PFEC) would like to organize arts engagement and community-building activities surrounding our amazing student performances! PFEC and the Development and Marketing Team will coordinate volunteer needs for these activities. Any ASA parent/guardian is able to volunteer in this opportunity!
Here's how you as a ASA parent/guardian can help!
1. Welcome, greet and check guest tickets at the door
2. Host our Welcome/Hospitality table as a parent ambassador for ASA. Tasks may include passing out small water bottles, candy or light snack offerings. The Welcome area will also have information about ASA.
3. Organize, promote and sell ASA LogoGear swag at performances!
- This volunteer opportunity entails "front of the house" assistance (ie. Welcome table, checking tickets and greeting guests, LogoGear sales) and is different from "concert volunteer opportunities" which entails "back of the house" assistance (ie. monitoring students backstage, directing performers, ushering) which are coordinated by specific Arts Department. Thank you for helping where you can as both opportunities provide for a wonderful experience for guests and students!
- Volunteer "Call-time" will be ~1 hour before showtimes to accomodate ample time for set-up and some training, and we may ask that stay a little bit after the end of the performance to sell LogoGear and/or assist with breakdown/clean-up as needed.
Please review the available slots below and click on the button to sign up. Thank you!