The Geneseo Park District is excited to offer OPEN SWIM.
When registering please select the TOTAL (swimmers & spectators) attendees under QUANTITY (limit 5)
Name, Address and Telephone number are required for all patrons (swimmers & spectators) utilizing Park District Facilities. The Park District is required to provide this information to the Henry Country Health Department in the case of suspected COVID-19 exposure.
LOCATION: Geneseo Community Center Indoor Pool
ADMISSION: FREE for Members / Daily Admission Non-Members
- Maximum 50 total people per time.
- No walk-ins allowed.
- Reservations can be made through SignUpGenius or call (309) 944-5695.
- Children under 10 years of age will not be allowed in the Indoor Pool without supervision due to their inability to fully appreciate the dangers of water and other hazards.
- Children under 10 years of age must be with a guardian 14 years or older
- Locker rooms are available.
- Face coverings must be worn at all times except when swimming.
- Complete a self-assessment each day before your enter. If you have any COVID-19 symptoms please stay home.
- Please be courteous, space is limited. If you are unable to attend, please update SignUpGenius or call 944-5695.