Oklahoma Virtual Early Birds
Early Birds is a program for parents, grandparents and anyone caring for children under 5 to support you in your role as your child's first and most influential teacher. Sessions are offered 3 times per year in the Fall, Winter, and Spring.
- Take home a FREE kit of learning materials with each class!
- Learn about your child's development and tools for school readiness.
- Classes will be through Zoom, you must have a camera on your device, so we can see your smiling face!
- After your class, you will receive information about how to pick up your Early Birds Kit. You must complete the class evaluation at the end of class to receive your kit.
- You will receive a link to your Zoom class at 3pm the day of your class.
BEFORE YOU SIGN UP, KNOW WHICH CLASS IS FOR YOU BY ANSWERING THE FOLLOWING QUESTION:
How old was your child on September 1st, 2021?
If you have any questions, please contact:
Sync Entire Sign Up to My Calendar
||Smart Start of Central Oklahoma