Saint Bridget Parish
From Monsignor Carr:
“…through Your Son Our Lord Jesus Christ,
by the power and working of the Holy Spirit, You give life
to all things and make them holy,
and You never cease to gather a people
to Yourself and make them holy….”
Eucharistic Prayer 3
We are a Pro-Life Church seeking always to protect the health and safety of every human being. As we resume the public celebration of Masses while still in the midst of peril, thank you for your devotion to the Holy Eucharist and for your patience while our beloved parish conforms to the direction of our bishop.
A registration for weekend Masses is required; unfortunately, you may not enter without a confirmed reservation. Please come to Church 30 minutes prior to the start of Mass to allow for check in and ushering to pew. If you register and cannot attend please cancel your reservation to allow significant time for someone else to register. We are limited with our space due to COVID and ask your cooperation in this matter.
- Please show up 30 minutes prior to Mass so that ushers can check you in and seat you;
- we are dispensed from attending Sunday Mass until further notice;
- we will live stream the Mass at 5:30pm Saturday
- please note the time of live streamed Masses in the event you not wish to be seen;
- everyone 10 and older must wear a face mask in the parish buildings at all times and maintain social distancing.
Please note new information:
In compliance with the Emergency Temporary Standards, by entering Saint Bridget Catholic Church, all employees, visitors, and vendors/contractors will acknowledge the following:
- Your temperature is under 100.4 degrees (self-administered within 2 hours prior to entering the building).
- You or anyone in your household DOES NOT have a new cough or new shortness of breath.
- In the past two (2) weeks, you or anyone in your household HAS NOT had a fever.
- In the past two (2) weeks, you HAVE NOT been exposed - less than six (6) feet for greater than 15 minutes - to anyone who has tested positive for COVID-19 without wearing the appropriate Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) as defined by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
If any individual cannot acknowledge the statements above, they will not be permitted to enter the building.
Because of Thanksgiving registration closes on Wednesday, November 25th @ 11:00 AM.
|| Saint Bridget Church