Please review the class information below then click on the button to sign up. Thank you!
- At this time, residents may only sign up for one class per day.
- Reservations are required to attend a class.
- In order to provide adequate time for cleaning and disinfection, lingering or hanging out at the facility before or after class is not allowed.
- A separate reservation is required for access to the weight room side of the Fitness Club.
- Class sizes are limited to provide for social distancing. No shows will be assessed a card punch. Cancelations must be made 2 hours prior to the begining of class. Instructions for how to cancel a reservation can be downloaded below.
- Class participants must provide their own mat.
Aqua Fit classes will take place inside of Splash Waterpark.
- Aqua Fit Classes will be limited to 30 participants. Data will be continually evaluated and class size may be increased or reduced if conditions dictate.
- Advanced reservations will be required. Walk ups will NOT be allowed at this time.
- It is recommended that participants bring and use their own water exercise equipment.
- Participants must follow social distancing guidelines.
- Participants must exit the facility immediately after class.
- The class schedule is temporary and may need to be altered or suspended without notice.
All Fitness Class participants understand the hazards of the novel coronavirus (“COVID-19”) and are familiar with the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (“CDC”) guidelines regarding COVID-19. Participants acknowledge and understand that the circumstances regarding COVID-19 are changing from day to day and that, accordingly, the CDC guidelines are regularly modified and updated, and accept full responsibility for familiarizing myself with the most recent updates. Participants further recognize and assume the risk that while the District has implemented sanitation procedures, the virus may remain on surfaces for days, sanitation procedures do not guarantee in anyway the virus is not present, and other individuals present within the premises may be COVID positive and by making a resevation, the participant accepts the inherent risks associated therewith by entering the premises or engaging in the Activities.
These classes are being reinstated on a trial basis and will be suspended if there are any issues that jeopardize safety, cleanliness or operations.