Mass dates through November 2nd are currently available.
MQP Mass Schedule
Indoor Mass with optional Outdoor Plaza Seating*
- Daily Mass Monday – Saturday 9:00 am
- Saturday Vigil 5:00 pm
- Sunday Morning 9:00 am & 11:00 am
* Speakers will be set up in the Plaza so that you can hear and participate. If you prefer to be outside, please select “Outdoor Seating” when signing up for Mass. Please bring your own chair, umbrella, hat, jacket, etc.
Having trouble signing up for Mass?
Step-by-step procedures can be found here.
Note: If you are signing up for a Mass, please know you should receive a confirmation email.
If you need assistance signing up for Mass, please email us at [email protected] or call the office at 425-391-1178 ext 199 and leave a message. We're happy to help!
Upon arrival at MQP, you will be greeted for Mass to check in. Our Mass Hospitality Ministery team will show you to your seat for Mass.
The health of our parish family is of paramount concern. If you or a member of your household are in a vulnerable, high-risk health category, we encourage you to stay home and participate in the livestreamed Mass. We miss you greatly, but we want you to be safe.
Archbishop Etienne has granted a dispensation from the obligation to attend Sunday Mass in person during this time of pandemic.
We will follow the detailed guidelines that were carefully prepared by our Bishops to keep our community safe. The following documents are attached at the bottom of this page for your reference:
- Father Chad's letter (Related files attached below) detailing the necessary guidelines
- Reopening Mass Guidelines (Related files attached below) that visualize What You Need to Do and Changes You’ll See
+Photo / Video Permission: By signing up for 9am Sunday Mass and 5pm Saturday Vigil Mass, I consent to photos and video taken while participating in MQP’s Public Masses. Photographs and videos may be published via MQP communications, email and website along with the MQP YouTube Channel (video).