MODERNA BOOSTER DOSE DATE: Wednesday, December 1st
LOCATION: 900 Pheasant Lane, Balsam Lake WI
Apple map users-this address will not come up. Please enter 901 Mallard Lane, Balsam Lake WI and follow signs
Please speak to your medical provider if you have questions about which booster shot is best for you.
By scheduling an appointment with us you attest that the information provided is accurate:
- You have received your 1st and 2nd dose of Pfizer or Moderna prior to June 2021 OR you have received Johnson and Johnson prior to September 2021
2. You qualify to get the vaccine at this time
-Individual 65 years of age or older
-18-64 years old with underlying medical conditions
-Cancer, Chronic kidney disease, Chronic lung disease, Dementia or other neurological conditions, Diabetes, Down Syndrome, Heart conditions, HIV infection, Immunocompromised state, Liver disease, Overweight and obesity, Pregnancy, Sickle cell disease or thalassemia,
-Current or former smoker
-People aged 18-64 years at increased risk for COVID-19 exposure and transmission due to occupational or institutional setting:
- First responders, Education staff, Food and agriculture workers, Manufacturing workers, Corrections workers, Postal Service workers, Public transit workers, Grocery store workers
Please wait to schedule your MODERNA BOOSTER DOSE if you:
- Feel moderately ill
- Have COVID-19 symptoms or have been tested for COVID and are waiting to receive results
- Are currently being told to isolate or quarantine
- Received monoclonal antibody therapy for COVID-19 within the last 90 days
Booking an Appointment: Please review the available slots below and click on the button to sign up.
Map & Directions: See attached map
Please arrive no more than 15 minutes early.
- There is no cost.
- Wear a mask.
- You will not need to leave your car.
- Please wear clothing that allows for easy access to your arm. Consider wearing a short sleeve shirt with an easily removeable coat or blanket.
- Expect to wait in your car for 15-30 minutes after receiving your vaccine for safety monitoring.
- Vaccine is by appointment only, NO WALK INS
- There is not a restroom easily accessible. Consider stopping at a gas station or business prior to arriving if needed.
- Please bring your vaccination card. If your card is misplaced, you will be given a new one.
If you are over 60 and are not able to drive yourself to your appointment, please call the Aging and Disability Resource Center of Northwest Wisconsin (ADRC) at 877-485-2372
~ Polk County Health Department
12:30pm - 3:30pm CST
900 Pheasant Lane, Balsam Lake, WI
|| Polk County Health Department