Janssen Single Dose Invitation
Complete the following steps to sign up
1. Check the box of the date and time that work best for you.
2. Click the blue Submit and Sign Up button on the bottom of this page.
3. Fill out all required fields on the next page.
4. Click Sign Up Now on the bottom of the next page.
Montage Health has scheduled a Janssen COVID-19 vaccine clinic on Thursday, May 6 with Community Hospital’s mobile clinic at Laguna Grande Park in Seaside.
This clinic is for Monterey County residents who are 18 years of age or older. To verify your name, date of birth, and residence, please bring identification such as:
• Driver's license
• California ID card or REAL ID card (from the DMV)
• Military ID
If your identification does not show you are a Monterey County resident, you must provide a utility bill, W2 form, or other document that has your name as shown on your ID, and the qualifying address.
This clinic is the Janssen/Johnson & Johnson vaccine, which requires only one dose, so you will not need to schedule a second appointment. Please note that this clinic is outdoors, so dress for current weather conditions.
If you have questions, email: [email protected]