Light of the World Catholic Church
Beginning the weekend of January 2-3, we will temporarily remove sign ups for Masses celebrated on Sunday only. The number of people attending Mass will continue to be monitored to ensure that we are able to maintain a safe environment.
Sign up will continue to be required for the 4:30 pm Saturday Mass because of the number of people who attend.
- 4:30 pm Saturday: Sign up REQUIRED
- 8:00 am Sunday: NO sign up
- 10:00 am Sunday: NO sign up
- Lux Mundi Hall or outside**
- 12:00 pm Sunday: NO sign up
*There will no longer be a second Mass in Lux Mundi Hall at 4:30 pm on Saturday.
**There will continue to be second Masses at 8:00 am on Sunday (in Lux Mundi Hall) and at 10:00 am on Sunday (in either Lux Mundi Hall or outside). If you attend either of these Mass times, feel free to choose either space. However, once the church has reached its safe capacity all parishioners will be seated in the second Mass location.
Thank you in advance for your continued flexibility during this time.
- The obligation to attend Sunday Mass continues to be suspended. We will continue to livestream Mass on weekdays and Sunday.
- Masses are in the church, Lux Mundi Hall or outside, as noted on the specific date/time.
- As a reminder, if you wish to receive on the tongue, please go to the baptismal font (in the church), or the back of Lux Mundi Hall. After everyone in the seats have received, then Holy Communion will be distributed to those who wish to receive on the tongue.
- All indoor Masses will require masks until further notice.
- If you are not comfortable attending Mass in the church yet, there are two options. First, there is an outdoor Mass on the grass at 10:00 am on Sunday (see more details below, as this Mass might move inside if the weather conditions are not favorable). Second, there will be designated parking spots in the top lot marked with the orange cones near the adoration parking. If you are parked in one of these spots, you do not need to tell Safe Sanctuary. You may stay in your car for Mass.
- You will be able to access the audio for the Mass using a Zoom phone call. From you phone, dial 669-900-6833. When prompted enter the meeting ID: 811 8610 3105, followed by #. There is no participant ID, so enter # again.
- During Communion you will pull into the circle drive in front of the church and the deacon/priest will bring Holy Communion to your car.
Information for Outdoor Mass (Sundays at 10:00 am)
We continue to offer the 10:00 am outdoor Mass, but with the possibility of moving inside to Lux Mundi Hall if the weather is unfavorable. The decision will be made weekly on Sunday morning. If the Mass is moved inside to Lux Mundi Hall, masks will be required to be worn during Mass and chairs will be provided.
- Mass will be on the large grass area in front of Lux Mundi Hall and the Community Center
- If outside, bring your own chair/blanket
- Sit on the painted circles on the grass to maintain your distance from other households
- Masks are not required for outdoor Mass
- While sign up is not required, if possible please sign up to help us anticipate the number who will attend.