JCC of Metro Detroit, 6600 W. Maple Rd, West Bloomfield, MI 48322
Please review pool rules and COVID-19 Waiver tab found at the top of this page.
- Due to limited pool capacity and required social distancing, we will be implementing an online registration system for pool reservations. Only current JCC members are allowed to use the outdoor pool with the exception of immediate family members who live in the same household. We will not allow anyone else including, babysitters, grandparents, children’s friends or neighbors, access to the outdoor pool or pool area.
- Immediate family members,living in the same household who are not JCC members, will be required to purchase a $5 per person guest pass for each visit.
- Three general swim sessions will be available per day:
Morning: 8 - 11:30 a.m.
Afternoon: Noon - 3:30 p.m.
Evening: 4 p.m. – close (See below times)
- At this time, current members may sign up every day but only for one session per day. Once we are better able to assess the demand, we may be able to open up more times slots
- Online reservations will be available beginning at 9 a.m. on the day prior to the day you wish to reserve and will remain open until swim sessions are filled.
- Please note that you may only bring the number of people you signed up for on SignUpGenius.
- Lockers will not be available and we will not be able to provide towels or chair cushions.
- Please do not bring “floaties” or other pool toys.
- Park at either of the two lots on the west side of the JCC using your keycard, you will enter through the Rosenberg/Inline Hockey entrance doors. Other than the pool lobby, outdoor pool and related bathrooms, the remaining Kahn Building is closed. There is no entry through the front doors or the health club entrance of the JCC.
- Please wear masks when you check in and when entering or leaving the pool area. Masks, other than swim masks, may not be worn in the pool.
- Please remember to social distance at check in, while walking or lounging around the pool, and inside the pool.
- At check in, we will confirm your reservation, check your ID, review your waiver, and take your temperature. Please have your ID card out and available to facilitate the process.
- The locker rooms, changing rooms and snack bar will be closed. Please change and shower at home. Bathrooms will be available.
- Due to health and safety considerations, any material violations of the rules and regulations will result in the forfeiture of outdoor pool privileges.
|| Membership Dept