The Village at Rockville-A National Lutheran Community
We are looking forward to the opportunity for family members to visit in person. Indoor visits will take place in the Chapel. Vistors will be entering and exiting through our external Chapel doors. For infection control reasons, we have put some guidelines in place that must be followed. Visits are limited to one visit per resident per week with no more than two visitors per visit.
- Please do not come to the visitation site more than 5 minutes prior to your visit.
- Please arrive wearing your mask. Mask must be worn at all times by both visitors and residents. Residents who cannot leave their masks on are not appropriate for this type of visit.
- When you arrive on campus, please proceed to the external Chapel door (located to the right of the main entrance). The check-in/screening process will take place outdoors. The screener will give each visitor a surgical mask that must be worn before proceeding into the building.
- After check-in, please proceed to your assigned table given by the screener.
- Please do not bring any extra items to the visitation site. This can include food, drinks, water, etc.
- Any items being brought for your loved one should go through our normal procedures at the main entrance.
- Visitors are not permitted in any other areas in the building for any reason (including the bathroom).
- Pets are not permitted.
- Anyone not in compliance with safety protocols will be asked to leave.
|| Melissa Blackstone