Please review the available slots below and click on the button to sign up.
Book your visit to the Ice Haus! See the calendar below for available times to utilize the facility.
- Reservations may be made up to 8 days in advance.
- Reservations may be made for up to 8 people per time slot.
- Upon arrival, each individual must check in with Guest Services staff to verify reservation and make payment.
- At the end of each time block, all visitors must exit the facility.
- If visitors have made reservations for multiple time slots on the same day, payment will be required prior to each entry.
- Please arrive within 15 minutes of the reserved time slot or the reservation will be forfeited.
- Reservations may be adjusted/cancelled up to one day in advance. If adjustments/cancellations are needed within one day, please call the Greeley Ice Haus at 970-350-9402.
- Reservation of one's time slot does not guarantee use of any particular piece of equipment.
- Only hockey skates, figure skates, and skate trainers will be available for check out. Other equipment such as helmets, clothing, pads, sticks, gloves, etc. will not be available.
There will be the following number of slots available during each time block for each of the specified areas within the facility:
Public Skate - 35
Freestyle – 25
Stick & Puck – 25
Drop-In Hockey – 25
Skate Café (50+) - 25
- The City reminds everyone that current state and CDC-recommended hygiene and social distancing still apply at the Ice Haus.
- Avoid groups of 10 or more people at all times.
- A face covering is required for all individuals while inside any City of Greeley facility, per the State of Colorado Mask Order effective July 17, 2020. This includes while participating on any on-ice activity.
- It is highly encouraged for members and guests to be "ready" upon arrival at the Ice Haus, already dressed in appropriate attire for the activity in which they are participating.
- Locker Rooms will remain closed with the exception of private ice hockey rentals. There will be minimal storage available for personal items.
- Visitors should bring adequate water and hand sanitizer.
- No spectators will be allowed into the facility. Parents/guardians please plan to either participate in the on-ice activity or simply drop off your skaters.
- Anyone with COVID-19 or flu-like symptoms – a fever, cough, or shortness of breath – should not enter or use city facilities including the Ice Haus.