Reservations for this activity will no longer be required beginning June 1, 2021.
Please review the available slots below and click on the button to sign up.
Book your visit to the Ice Haus! See the calendar below for available times to utilize the facility.
- Skate Cafe is a 50+ age activity
- Reservations may be made up to 8 days in advance.
- Reservations may be made for up to 8 people per time slot.
- Upon arrival, each individual must check in with Guest Services staff to verify reservation and make payment.
- At the end of each time block, all visitors must exit the facility.
- If visitors have made reservations for multiple time slots on the same day, payment will be required prior to each entry.
- Please arrive within 15 minutes of the reserved time slot or the reservation will be forfeited.
- Reservations may be adjusted/cancelled up to one day in advance. If adjustments/cancellations are needed within one day, please call the Greeley Ice Haus at 970-350-9402.
- Reservation of one's time slot does not guarantee use of any particular piece of equipment.
There will be the following number of slots available during each time block for each of the specified areas within the facility:
Public Skate - 100
Freestyle – 25
Stick & Puck – 20
Drop-In Hockey – 25
Skate Café (50+) - 25
- Anyone with COVID-19 or flu-like symptoms – a fever, cough, or shortness of breath – should not enter or use city facilities including the Ice Haus.
- Please maintain social distancing. Use of face masks is strongly encouraged.
|| Greeley Recreation