Clinical Vaccine Sites
Thank you for volunteering to help fight COVID!
LICENSED CLINICAL NON-UAB VOLUNTEERS: Email - [email protected] with your license information and you will be contacted and directed to a specific sign-up. DO NOT SIGN UP HERE!
Please review the available slots below and click on the button to sign up to Volunteer! You may sign up for both shifts and multiple days! We need YOU!
You will check-in at the main entrance to the Met. You will receive a badge at the site for the day. Please return the badge when your shift ends. Follow this procedure for all volunteer days. This location is outside and will require standing for long periods of time. Volunteers must be 18 years of age or older.
A Volunteer Agreement is at the bottom of this page. To save time, please print, sign and bring with you on the days you volunteer. We will have the agreement onsite for those that need it.
Volunteer Categories: You will be assigned one of the categories below from the onsite supervisor after you have signed in.
- Registration – Verify that person presenting matches person on the schedule.
- Vaccinator Assts - Assist clinical staff with vaccination preparation; to include but not limited to prep of CDC card and verification of consent form.
- Runners - Obtain patient information and distribute consent forms, other associated duties
If you are unable to keep your spot, please cancel at least 24 hours in advance so a replacement can be assigned. You may cancel through Sign-up Genius or use the link in the confirmation email you received. For questions or last minute notifications, please email [email protected]
Hoover Met / 2 Shifts
- 8:00 am – 1:00 pm (report @ 7:00 am)
- 12:00pm - 5:00 pm (report @ 12:00 pm)
Thanks for helping us BEAT Covid-19!
The Staffing Team!