Book your visit to the Greeley Recreation Center! See the calendar below for available times to utilize the facility!
- Per Colorado State order, RESERVATIONS ARE REQUIRED.
- Reservations may be made up to 8 days in advance.
- Reservations may be made for 4 people per time slot.
- Upon arrival, each individual must check in with Guest Services staff to verify one's reservation and remit payment.
- At the end of each time block, all visitors must exit the facility promptly.
- If visitors have made reservations for multiple time slots on the same day, payment will be required prior to each entry.
- Reservations will be forfeited if the reservee fails to arrive and check in within 15 minutes from the beginning of the time slot.
- Reservations may be adjusted/cancelled up to one day in advance. If adjustments/cancellations are needed within one day, please call the Greeley Recreation Center at (970) 350-9400.
- There will be the following number of slots available during each time block for each of the specified areas within the facility:
- Weight Room – 15
- Gymnasium (Main) - 24**
- Gymnasium (Auxiliary) -12**
- Racquetball - 2 per court
- Reservation of one's time slot does not guarantee use of any particular piece of equipment.
- Equipment will not be available.
- Lap Swim / Water Walking* - 24
*Pool sessions are 75 minutes in length. If there are no registrations for pool sessions, the pool will remain open for 15 minutes. After the 15 minute grace period, the pool will close for the session. M/W/F 6 am lap swim is not open for public use due to District 6 swim practice.
**Private coaching/training of individuals or groups is prohibited. Inquiries about the renting the facility can be made by calling (970) 350-9401.
Greeley Recreation Center Hours
- Monday-Friday: 6:00am-7:00pm
- Saturday & Sunday: CLOSED
Greeley Recreation Center Admission Fees
- 5 & Under: $2:00
- Youth (Ages 6-15): $5.00
- Adult (Ages 16-59): $6.00
- Senior (Ages 60+): $5.00
- Military: $5.00
*Student Discount - Receive $1.00 Off Admission (Student ID Required)
- The City reminds everyone that current state and CDC-recommended hygiene and social distancing still apply at the Recreation Center.
- Avoid groups of 10 or more people at all times or groups of more than 2 households.
- A face covering is required for all individuals while inside any City of Greeley facility, per the State of Colorado Mask Order effective July 17, 2020.
- It is highly encouraged for members and guests to be "ready" upon arrival at the Family FunPlex, already dressed in appropriate attire for the activity in which they are participating.
- Locker Rooms will be open, but the lockers will be unavailable. There will be minimal storage available for personal items.
- Visitors should bring adequate water and hand sanitizer.
- Anyone with COVID-19 or flu-like symptoms – a fever, cough, or shortness of breath – should not enter or use city facilities including the Recreation Center.
|| Greeley Recreation