Book your visit to the Greeley Recreation Center! See the calendar below for available times to utilize the facility!
Beginning May 29, 2021- Reservations will only be required for lap swim/water walking and fitness classes.
- Reservations may be made up to 8 days in advance.
- Reservations may be made for 4 people per time slot.
- Upon arrival, each individual must check in with Guest Services staff to verify one's reservation and remit payment.
- Reservations will be forfeited if the reservee fails to arrive and check in within 15 minutes from the beginning of the time slot.
- Reservations may be adjusted/cancelled up to the time of the reservation. If adjustments/cancellations are needed, please call the Greeley Recreation Center at (970) 350-9400.
- There will be 40 slots available for lap swim & water walking.
Greeley Recreation Center Hours
- Monday-Friday: 6:00am-8:00pm
- Saturday: 8:00am-2:00pm
- Sunday: CLOSED
Greeley Recreation Admission Fees
- 5 & Under $2.00
- Youth (Ages 6-15) $5.00
- Adult (Ages 16-59) $6.00
- Senior (Ages 60+) $5.00
- Military $5.00
*Student Discount – Receive $1 Off Admission (Student ID Required)
- Please maintain 6' of social distancing.
- Face masks are strongly recommended.
- Anyone with COVID-19 or flu-like symptoms – a fever, cough, or shortness of breath – should not enter or use City facilities.
|| Greeley Recreation