2020 Bike MS: Great Maine Getaway
Volunteer to create a world free of MS
Volunteer opportunities on August 1-2, 2020
Check-out our volunteer options, below and visit the corresponding pages to register!
I want to volunteer...
- Anywhere, I'm flexible. CLICK HERE
- Route Support team (HAM Radio Operator, Support and Gear Driver, Motocrew): CLICK HERE
- Medical/First-Aid team (Assignments at the start/finish, rest stops, or route medical):CLICK HERE
- Route Rest-Stop Crew (Water Stops and lunch stops located in Kennebunkport, Lyman, Wells, and more.): CLICK HERE
- University of New England! (UNE hosts the the ride's start/finish and program areas. Volunteer assignments here include cyclist registration, finish line cheering crew, dinner tent decorating, and more.): CLICK HERE.
- Supply Truck Driver: Email [email protected] or call 781-693-5105.
How to register:
- Please select where you'd like to volunteer on the list, above.
- The link will redirect you to the sign-up page.
- Lastly, you'll choose your volunteer assignments and shift.
*Please contact us with questions and for more information: ([email protected], 781-693-5101)
- We encourage you to sign-up for more than one day or shift!
- Volunteers working two full days are eligible for housing at the University of New England.
- A housing request form will be emailed to you upon registration.
- Volunteers under 15 must be accompanied by a chaperone over the age of 21.
- If you are interested in fundraising in addition to volunteering, please contact us (see below).
***Volunteer assignment times and locations are currently subject to change***
Individuals, corporate teams, community groups, sports teams and everyone in between can join the Bike MS volunteer team.
We accommodate volunteers of all ages and abilities. Whether you want to drive your motorcycle on the route support team, gain field experience as a first-aid volunteer, hand out t-shirts with your friends, or support your family as they cycle past a rest stop, we have something for you!
Thank you for your consideration in volunteering to help end MS forever.
Together, we become a powerful force.
Bike MS: GMEG