There are a limited number of slots available per time to schedule appointments. Please review carefully the time and quantity selected. (ONE pet Per slot - example- 9am has 2 slots, however only 1 is available. You have 2 cats. You would either choose the remaining time slot for 1 and another slot for the 2nd cat, or choose 2 different slots separately. This is to avoid overbooking our team and ensuring we are able to service all the cat(s) appropriately)
Please review the details below and click on the button to select your appointment(s).
- Pre-Payment is required to secure your appointment. The fee is $50.00 per cat/kitten which includes Spay or Neuter *IF needed rabies, FVRCPC Vaccination, and a Microchip .
- A confirmation email with a link to a fillable informational form will be sent to your email. This should be filled out. *You may need to check your junk mail or spam inbox.
It is recommended the Guardian/Owner should register for their own cat(s) to avoid conflicting information on registration and vetting documentation. *Separate households, separate transactions.
- Each cat/kitten should be approximately 3 months of age.
- Each cat/kitten should be brought to the clinic in its own carrier or crate.
- IF your cat(s) already has a microchip, our team will scan the number and memo it to your record.
- IF you were unaware your cat(s) has a microchip, our team will give you instructions how to transfer ownership.
- IF you choose to microchip your cat(s) through FFRR, a volunteer will register your account for you through PETLINK.net which inludes a lifetime registration. Proper owner information should be submitted via the form sent in the confirmation link to ensure registration account information is correct.
- IF you already have a PETLINK.net account, FFRR will send the new microchip information for your cat(s) and you can simply add them to your exisitng account. FFRR Volunteers do not have access to existing accounts.
- You will be contacted when your cat(s) are ready for pick up. We will have a small window for pick up times to honor volunteer efforts, please make proper arrangements to be readily available or a boarding charge may be incurred.
- City ordinance does press charges for abandonment.
- Please follow all aftercare instructions to avoid any unneccesary incidents.
Again- Help us save TIME, ENERGY, and RESOURCES: the link in the confirmation email is important so our team knows what to expect. examples of what we may ask;
- Is your cat male/female? unsure thats ok too.
- Do you suspect you have a pregnant female?
- Does your cat already have a microchip?
- If your cat does Not have a microchip, do you want one?
- Has your cat received ANY vaccinations within the past 12 months? Send/bring a copy of vet records to verify.
ID tags are available for purchase on site for $10 each. Cash/CC/Check to FFRR *Depending on volunteer time and availability, we may be able to have your ID tag ready by the time you pick up your cat(s) and payment will be made on-site or you may be sent a link to prepay.
- Cat/Kitten(s) should be brought to the host location at least 1 hour prior to scheduled appointment time. Additional Pre-op Instructions will be emailed to you a few days prior to your appointment, make sure to check your inbox/spam.
If you miss your appointment your $50 prepayment fee is nonrefundable and shall be considered a donation.
*By submission of pre-payment you choose to authorize Furry Friends Rockin' Rescue and its partner veterinarians and support team to provide services to your pet. For emergencies please contact your local veterinarian as we will not be providing any other services. This is not a surrender event.
You can visit our website: https://furryfriendsrockinrescue.org/ for other information or send us an email for further assistance: [email protected]. Providing a thorough account of details, contact information, and pictures helps expedite the process. Please note we are an ALL VOLUNTEER organization, we may not respond right away. Your Patience and Support are Appreciated.
Host Location: Loving Paws Clinic. 2906 S Morrison Ave, Bismarck ND
|| Furry Friends