PLEASE READ THIS INFORMATION IN ITS ENTIRETY BEFORE REQUESTING A COVID-19 VACCINATION APPOINTMENT
COVID-19 vaccinations are available at Froedtert South for community members in the following groups per Wisconsin State Guidelines for patients who live, work, or study in Kenosha County or the surrounding communities:
- 12 and Older for the Pfizer; and
- 18 and older for the Johnson and Johnson (Jansen)
Please be aware of the following.
- VACCINATIONS ARE BY APPOINTMENT ONLY.
- Please review the Vaccination Emergency Use Authorization document before scheduling your appointment (see below).
- All patients are encouraged to discuss any questions or concerns concerning receiving the COVID-19 vaccination with their primary care provider before scheduling an appointment. If you do not have a primary care provider, please call (262) 656-3627 (DOCS) to schedule an appointment.
- You will receive an e-mail within 72 hours of requesting an appointment to enroll in MyChart. Please enroll and pre-register/check-in for your appointment. If you need assistance, please call (262) 656-3344 or e-mail [email protected];
- Please e-mail a copy of your insurance card (front and back) and your government-issued photo id (front and back) to [email protected];
- When applicable, your second vaccination appointment will automatically be scheduled 21 days following your first vaccination and populate in MyChart.
- Please note you will be asked to wait for 15 to 30 minutes following your vaccination to ensure that you have no rare but serious reactions to the vaccination.
- There will be no charge for the vaccine itself; however, there will be a charge for administering the vaccine. It is our understanding that Medicare, Medicaid, and most insurance companies will cover the administrative charge associated with the COVID-19 vaccine; however, we suggest that you call your insurance company to verify coverage.
- Appointments may be canceled in the event of insufficient vaccine supply.
COVID-19 vaccines will be administered at Froedtert Pleasant Prairie Hospital (9555 76th Street, Pleasant Prairie, WI 53158). Please enter through the Main Entrance and inform the information desk that you are scheduled to receive a COVID-19 Vaccination.
|| Froedtert South