Love Acadiana started Monthly Saturday Serve Days for 2021! For February, we are partnering with OSC Midtown Campus and others in the community to help hurricane survivors in SW Louisiana, this time in a different aspect of recovery. With all the devastation, it wasn’t just homes that were affected, many people lost offices and office furniture, too. Part of recovery is getting back to work - we want to help them get their livelihoods back! Love Acadiana has been given a generous donation of office furniture and have planned a GIVEAWAY EVENT in Lake Charles and need your help to prep for it and bless people!! Please join us on Thursday, Friday, Saturday — Feb 4, 5, and 6 in Lake Charles.
Recap of Details:
- When: Thursday, Friday & Saturday - February 4, 5 & 6, 2021
- Time: See below for different options each date (times reflect what time you will leave the OSC Midtown Campus and what time you are anticipated to arrive back at OSC Midtown Campus)
- Where: Meet at OSC - Midtown and caravan and/or carpool to Lake Charles
- Meals: Love Acadiana will have snacks, water and lunch. Please feel free to bring your own sack lunch if on a special diet.
- Other: Ages 14 and up. We do need some strong backs but there is also need for help to track inventory and administrative tasks.
**If you have any questions, please email Love Acadiana at [email protected]
We can't wait to serve with YOU!
OSC - Midtown Campus, 101 Marie Antoinette, Lafayette
|| Love Acadiana