- Pre-registration is required for classes.
- Classes are limited to 12 people per class at the Family FunPlex (10 people per class in the Spin Studio) and 10 people per class at the Greeley Recreation Center.
- Class locations are identified on each slot.
- Reservations may be made up to 8 days in advance.
- Reservations may be made for up to 1 person per time slot.
- Upon arrival, each individual must check in with Guest Services staff to verify one's reservation and remit payment.
- At the end of each class, all visitors must exit the facility.
- If visitors have made reservations for multiple classes on the same day, payment will be required prior to each entry.
- Arriving a few minutes early to class is highly encouraged. No late entries will be permitted and the reservation will be forfeited.
- Reservations may be adjusted/cancelled up to one day in advance. If adjustments/cancellations are needed within one day, please call the Family FunPlex at (970) 350-9401 or Greeley Recreation Center at (970) 350-9400.
- 5 & Under $2.00
- Youth (Ages 6-15) $5.00
- Adult (Ages 16-59) $6.00
- Senior (Ages 60+) $5.00
- Military $5.00
*Student Discount – Receive $1 Off Admission (Student ID Required)
- The City reminds everyone that current state and CDC-recommended hygiene and social distancing still apply at the Family FunPlex and Greeley Recreation Center.
- A face covering is required for all individuals while inside any City of Greeley facility, per the State of Colorado Mask Order effective July 17, 2020.
- It is highly encouraged for members and guests to be "ready" upon arrival, already dressed in appropriate attire for the activity in which they are participating.
- Locker Rooms will remain closed. There will be minimal storage available for personal items. Showers may be available upon request.
- Visitors should bring adequate water and hand sanitizer.
- Anyone with COVID-19 or flu-like symptoms – a fever, cough, or shortness of breath – should not enter or use city facilities.
|| Greeley Recreation