Book your visit to the Family FunPlex! See the calendar below for available times to utilize the facility!
- Reservations may be made up to 8 days in advance.
- Reservations may be made for 4 people per time slot.
- Upon arrival, each individual must check in with Guest Services staff to verify one's reservation and remit payment.
- At the end of each time block, all visitors must exit the facility.
- If visitors have made reservations for multiple time slots on the same day, payment will be required prior to each entry.
- Reservations will be forfeited if the reservee fails to arrive and check in within 15 minutes from the beginning of the time slot.
- Reservations may be adjusted/cancelled up to one day in advance. If adjustments/cancellations are needed within one day, please call the Family FunPlex at (970) 350-9401.
- There will be the following number of slots available during each time block for each of the specified areas within the facility:
- Weight Room – 25
- Fieldhouse – 30
- Walking Track – 10
- Miniature Golf – 20
- Reservation of one's time slot does not guarantee use of any particular piece of equipment.
- The aquatics area is undergoing renovations and will not be available until those are complete.
- Only miniature golf equipment will be available to check out. Other equipment will not be available.
Family FunPlex Hours
- Monday-Friday: 6:00am-9:00pm
- Saturday & Sunday: 10:00am-6:00pm
Family FunPlex Admission Fees
- 5 & Under $2.00
- Youth (Ages 6-15) $5.00
- Adult (Ages 16-59) $6.00
- Senior (Ages 60+) $5.00
- Military $5.00
*Student Discount – Receive $1 Off Admission (Student ID Required)
- The City reminds everyone that current state and CDC-recommended hygiene and social distancing still apply at the Family FunPlex.
- Avoid groups of 10 or more people at all times.
- A face covering is required for all individuals while inside any City of Greeley facility, per the State of Colorado Mask Order effective July 17, 2020.
- It is highly encouraged for members and guests to be "ready" upon arrival at the Family FunPlex, already dressed in appropriate attire for the activity in which they are participating.
- Locker Rooms will remain closed. There will be minimal storage available for personal items. Showers may be available upon request.
- Visitors should bring adequate water and hand sanitizer.
- Anyone with COVID-19 or flu-like symptoms – a fever, cough, or shortness of breath – should not enter or use city facilities including the Family FunPlex.