East Rochester Pool
PLEASE DOUBLE CHECK THE DATE YOU ARE SIGNING UP FOR (previous dates remain on the calendar.)
- Sign up online. Save your confirmation email to show the Pool Attendant.
- Must be 18 or older to reserve pool.
- Rochester residents only, proof of residency required.
- Up to 7 members of the same household.
- 3 sign up slots per week. (if you sign up for more than 3 in a week between the 3 Rochester Pools, we will delete any over 3.)
- Please delete/edit your reservation if you are not able to attend your designated Family Swim. After the second No Show, you will not be allowed to reserve Family Swim time.
Check in procedure:
- Provide Pool Attendant with confirmation email.
- Verify ID (must provide valid identification and proof of Rochester residency of person who signed up).
- Temperature of all individuals.
- Complete Covid 19 questionnaire.
- Sign Liability Waiver.
- Use of hand sanitizer.
Pool area will be cleaned in between time slots.
Please note, this is a pilot program and is subject to change and cancellation at the discretion of the Recreation Department
Schedule Changes & Cancellations: Please note, reservation blocks are subject to change and/or cancellation at the discretion of the Recreation Staff. Swim reservations may be cancelled at any time, including upon arrival and during designated half hour due to inclement weather or facility related issues. In the event of advanced cancellations, patrons will be notified by telephone or the email address provided.
|| Rochester Recreation & Arena