Eastern Nebraska Veterans' HOme
1. All Visitors must be screened at the front desk of ENVH prior to visiting
2. All visitors will be offered Covid Test
3. ALL VISITORS MUST SIGN UP FOR A SPOT ( MAX 2 visitors PER MEMBER including minors)
4. Visitors must go to members room or designated visitation area only ( NO Canteen or Dining Room)
5. Visits will be scheduled for 30 minutes
6. After being screened, the visitors will be given PPE consisting of a surgical mask. If unable to wear PPE you can schedule a window visits.
7. Children need to be able to wear the PPE and refain from running into other rooms and common area while visiting.
8. Please practice Social Distancing
9. Non-compliance with the above can lead to further restrictions on future visits.
Please call 402-591-4852 to make an appoitment within 24 hours of the scheduled time.
These, guidelines are subject to change as we receive new guidance from CDC and DHHS or if the facility moves back to Phase 1 or 2 due to a Covid -19 exposure.