Thank you for your interest in receiving a COVID-19 vaccine at the Dyer County Health Department. Please click here to watch a short video on the vaccination process.
- Please understand, vaccine supplies are limited at this time.
- Our health departments are following the state’s Phase Plan.
- Dyer county’s present phases are 1A1, 1A2 and 75 years old and greater
- Only those who are in these phases or age group may register for the waiting list. To determine your phase, click here.
- As soon as vaccine becomes available you will receive appointment information.
- Appointments will not be made for anyone who does not meet current phase criteria.
To place your name on the waiting list please click in the box on the Sign-Up button below, then click the Submit and Sign Up button and complete all fields.
You will receive either the Pfizer or Moderna COVID-19 vaccine.
Questions about the COVID-19 vaccine? Please read the attached documents before getting the vaccine. If you have further questions, ask your healthcare provider.
Created by: Tennessee Department of Health
||Tennessee Department of Health