You may sign up here to be vaccinated with Johnson & Johnson vaccine on Sunday, May 2 at the Chase Center on the Riverfront in Wilmington from the Delaware Division of Public Health.
This vaccination event will use the Johnson & Johnson vaccine, which requires only one dose to be fully effective. You must be 18 or older to receive this vaccine. The Johnson & Johnson vaccine is not approved by the federal Food and Drug Administration for those under age 18. Do not make an appointment if you are under 18.
Administration of Johnson & Johnson vaccine, which had been paused, has resumed in Delaware and nationally. The federal Food and Drug Administration and the federal Centers for Disease Control and Prevention have confidence that this vaccine is safe and effective in preventing COVID-19. The FDA has determined that the available data show that the vaccine’s known and potential benefits outweigh its known and potential risks in individuals 18 years of age and older. At this time, the available data suggest that the chance of blood clots and low platelets, also known as thrombosis-thrombocytopenia syndrome (TTS) occurring is very low. TTS occurred in fewer than 20 women under age 50. Women under 50 should be aware of the risk of TTS occurring, and know the signs to look out for. Further infromation about this issue is available at Vaccine Safety and Monitoring - Delaware's Coronavirus Official Website.
Please choose a time below and then complete the information on the next page in order to make an appointment.
***Please note the following important instructions for the day of the vaccination ***
- Please bring photo identification or other proof of identification and confirmation of your appointment.
- This is an indoor event; you will need to be able to enter the Chase Center to be vaccinated.
- Please arrive at the time of your appointment. There is no reson to arrive early.
- Please print and fill out the vaccination information form and pre-vaccination screening found at https://coronavirus.delaware.gov/wp-content/uploads/sites/177/2021/04/2021-04-13_ir_form-English-1.pdf . You should fill the fields marked in yellow, NOT FIELDS MARKED IN GREEN. The pre-vaccination screening questions are about your health on the day of your appointment. If you cannot print and fill out the form in advance, copies will be available on site. This form is required for a second dose even though you filled it out for your first dose.
- If you have experienced dizziness, lightheadedness or fainting after any previous vaccinations or skin injections (like an IV or blood donation), please have someone else drive you to and from your vaccination appointment. Please also tell the person administering your vaccine about your history with any of these symptoms.
- If you have a disability for which you need an accommodation during your appointment, please call 1-833-643-1715 and press option 3, or email [email protected]
Thank you for protecting yourself and your community by being vaccinated.
Chase Center on the Riverfront
815 Justison St, Wilmington, DE 19801
||Delaware Division of Public Health