This is a clinic for the following eligible persons on Friday, February 12th from 0815-4:15p. This is located at 1306 County Club Lane, Rantoul IL.
You must reside or work within Champaign County and meet one of the following criteria:
Healthcare Personnel: Hospital and Non-Hospital Settings
Individuals 65+ Years of Age (with or without underlying health conditions)
- First Responders
- Corrections Officers
- Essential frontline workers who work or live in Champaign County:
- Grocery Store Workers: Baggers, Cashiers, Stockers, Pick-Up, Customer Service.
- Food and Agriculture Workers: Processing, Plants, Veterinary Health, Livestock Services, Animal CareShelter/Adult Day Care Workers.
- Postal Service Workers.
- Manufacturing Workers: Industrial production of goods for distribution to retail, wholesale or other manufacturers.
- Public Transit Workers: Flight Crew, Bus Drivers, Train Conductors, Taxi Drivers, Para-Transit Drivers, In-Person Support, Ride Sharing Services.
8:15am - 4:15pm CST
Rantoul Youth Center, 1306 Country Club Lane
|| Courtney Luth