Mobile Testing & Vaccinations Team
Thank you for interest in bringing the Mobile Testing & Vaccine Taskforce to your business, event or organization. This service is provided free of charge through a partnership between 360 Clinic and the County of Ventura.
The mobile team is capable of offering both COVID-19 PCR testing and COVID-19 vaccines, free of charge, from their mobile unit.
Mobile Testing Team Onsite Testing Requirements
- Business or organization must have at least 35 people that would like to get tested for the COVID-19 virus. Maximum capacity is typically 300 individuals.
- Outdoor location must include 100' x 50' open space suitable for parking thetesting unit and setting up popup tents.
- Host location must provide access to restroom facilities for the testing staff within 200' walking distance of the event site
- Businesses and organizations are responsible for traffic control during the event within their premises.
- PLEASE NOTE: Your scheduled testing event may be postponed or even canceled if the Mobile Testing Taskforce is deployed to another location to handle a mass COVID-related exposure incident.
- Sign up requests are subject to review and approval. 360 Clinic staff will confirm your reservation within 48 hours.
To learn more about Covid-19 testing and vaccinations at www.360Clinic.md or
call (833) 817) 7217.
||County of Ventura