Mobile Testing Team
Onsite Testing Registration
Thank you for interest in bringing the Ventura County Mobile Testing Taskforce (MTT) to your business, event or organization. The MTT is a service provided free of charge by the County of Ventura in response to the Coronavirus Pandemic.
Mobile Testing Team Onsite Testing Requirements
- Business or organization must have at least 100 people that would like to get tested for the COVID-19 virus. Maximum capacity is typically 300 individuals.
- Outdoor location must include 100' x 50' open space suitable for parking and maneuvering a truck and 28' trailer.
- Host location must provide access to restroom facilities for the testing staff within 200' walking distance of the testing location.
- Businesses and organizations are responsible for traffic control during the event within their premises.
- PLEASE NOTE: Your scheduled testing event may be postponed or even canceled if the Mobile Testing Taskforce is deployed to another location to handle a mass COVID-related exposure incident.
- Sign up requests are subject to review and approval. County staff will confirm your reservation by contact within 24 hours.
||County of Ventura