Book your visit to Centennial Pool this Summer! See the calendar below for available lap and open swim times!
- Reservations may be made up to 8 days in advance.
- Reservations may be made for up to 6 people for each time slot.
- Include ALL individuals within your party. It may not be possible to admit those not previously identified due to the maximum capacity we can allow.
- Upon arrival, each individual must check in with Guest Services staff to verify one's reservation and remit payment.
- At the end of each time block, all visitors must exit the facility.
- If visitors have made reservations for multiple time slots on the same day, payment will be required prior to each entry.
- Reservations will be forfeited if the reservee fails to arrive and check in within 30 minutes from the start of open swim and 15 minutes from the start of lap swim.
- 50 reservation slots will be made available during open swim times.
- 12 reservations slots will be made available during lap swim times.
Centennial Pool Admission Fees
- 5 & Under $1.50
- Youth (Ages 6-15) $4.00
- Adult (Ages 16-59) $4.50
- Senior (Ages 60+) $4.00
- Military $4.00
- Lap Swim $3.00
- The City reminds everyone that current state and CDC-recommended hygiene and social distancing still apply at the outdoor pools.
- Avoid groups of 10 or more people at all times.
- Centennial Pool is limited to 50 people in the pool during open swim times; and only two people per lap lane during lap swimming, with capacity restrictions to only 12 spots (effective 6/29).
- It is highly encouraged for swimmers to be "swim ready" upon arrival at Centennial Pool, showering prior and already dressed in appropriate swim attire.
- Visitors should bring adequate water and hand sanitizer.
- Anyone with COVID-19 or flu-like symptoms – a fever, cough, or shortness of breath – should not enter or use city facilities including outdoor pools.
|| Greeley Recreation