The Salvation Army needs volunteers! We'd love it if you could sign up to assist the Camp Fire Evacuees in our Distribution Center. Volunteer areas described below. Thank you!
We have five areas to volunteer:
- Check in:
- (2) Data Entry Clerks, Line monitor, Sign up person outside (4 people)
- Personal Shopper: Assist people shop through Distribution Center (15-25 people)
- Refill/Restock Pantry with food - lift, move stock shelves (4 people)
- Runners: Refill items for home/toiletries/clothing area (6 people)
- Warehouse workers: Work in warehouse moving/receiving goods (6 people)
Distribution Center public hours: Tuesday, Thursday and Saturdays, 10am-4pm.
Volunteers are needed for Monday, Wednesday and Friday to refill and restock. Sign up times below. Volunteering duration can be shorter if we are alerted to duration.
Volunteering assignments are made dynamically at your arrival time. Please check in and make a name tag in the warehouse located at: 1100 Marauder Street, Chico, CA 95973
Children over the age of 12 are welcome when working with a parent.
Thank you in advance for volunteering and your time!
1100 Marauder St
1100 Marauder St, Chico, CA 95973
|| Volunteer Recruiter, Robyn Saylor