Bernards Township Health Department
NOTE: THESE PFIZER APPOINTMENTS ARE FOR INDIVIDUALS 12 AND OLDER. These appointments are not for the pediatric Pfizer vaccine (individuals 5-11). We do not have pediatric Pfizer vaccine on site.
Please review the available slots below and click on the button to sign up. You will receive a confirmation email and a reminder.
- If you are symptomatic, or waiting on the results of a COVID-19 test please wait to schedule your appointment until symptoms have resolved and/or you've tested negative.
- If you are quarantined due to an exposure to a positive case (including household) please get tested on day 5 from last exposure and attend only after testing negative.
- If you have recently tested positive for COVID-19, please consult your healthcare provider before getting a COVID-19 vaccine. For the safety of all participants, please wait until after day 10 of your positive test to attend our clinic.
Wear a mask and social distance upon arrival. If you have any trouble registering for an appointment please call (908) 204-3070. Thank you!
NOTE: The Pfizer vaccine has been approved for individuals 12 and older INCLUDING boosters. A parent or guardian must accompany anyone under the age of 18 to the appointment.
Coming for your booster shot or third dose? Please see here for booster eligibility information.
Second mRNA booster doses available at least 4 months after first booster dose for:
- Individuals 12+ who are immunocompromised
- Individuals 50+
- Individuals who received Janssen COVID-19 vaccine as both primary series dose AND booster dose
**WALK IN APPOINTMENTS MAY BE AVAILABLE BUT ARE NOT GUARANTEED**
PLEASE DO NOT CHANGE THE QUANTITY FROM 1. IF YOU NEED TO SCHEDULE MORE THAN ONE APPOINTMENT, PLEASE SIGN THEM UP SEPARATELY. THANK YOU
|| Bernards Township