Bernards Township Health Department
Please review the available slots below and click on the button to sign up. You will receive a confirmation email and a reminder.
- If you are symptomatic, or waiting on the results of a COVID-19 test please wait to schedule your appointment until symptoms have resolved and/or you've tested negative.
- If you are quarantined due to an exposure to a positive case (including household) please get tested on day 5 from last exposure and attend only after testing negative.
- If you have recently tested positive for COVID-19, please consult your healthcare provider before getting a COVID-19 vaccine. For the safety of all participants, please wait until after day 10 of your positive test to attend our clinic.
Wear a mask and social distance upon arrival. If you have any trouble registering for an appointment please call (908) 204-3070. Thank you!
Coming for your booster shot or third dose? Please see here for booster eligibility information.
Second mRNA booster doses available at least 4 months after first booster dose for:
- Individuals 12+ who are immunocompromised
- Individuals 50+
- Individuals who received Janssen COVID-19 vaccine as both primary series dose AND booster dose
**WALK IN APPOINTMENTS MAY BE AVAILABLE BUT ARE NOT GUARANTEED**
PLEASE DO NOT CHANGE THE QUANTITY FROM 1. IF YOU NEED TO SCHEDULE MORE THAN ONE APPOINTMENT, PLEASE SIGN THEM UP SEPARATELY. THANK YOU
|| Bernards Township