Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona
Thank you for volunteering to serve at the COVID-19 Vaccine Clinic. Your support and commitment are greatly appreciated!
We are looking for general, non-clinical, volunteers. A general volunteer is someone without active clinical credentials but is willing to assist in other capacities.
At this time, volunteers signing up using this site MUST BE age 18 or older. If you would like to be notified when more volunteer opportunities become available, please click HERE.
Each volunteer must complete a separate registration form.
Please review the available volunteer shifts below and click on the appropriate button(s) to sign up. For more information on how to register as well as additional volunteer information and forms, please visit our vaccine volunteer website.
There are three available shifts per day:
- 6:00 am - 2:00 pm
- 2:00 pm - 10:00 pm
- 10:00 pm - 6:00 am OVERNIGHT SHIFT
**You must arrive 1-hour prior to the start of your shift.**
For all volunteers, please make note of the following:
- Masks will be provided to all volunteers or you may bring your own.
- Bring a Government issued ID.
- This is an active volunteer shift. Please be prepared to be on your feet for the full 8 hours.
- The clinic is outdoors and is open 24/7 regardless of weather.
- Wear closed-toe, comfortable shoes and clothing. Flip-flop shoes are not permitted onsite.
- Layers are encouraged to accommodate changing weather.
- If available to you, wear a Blue Gives Back shirt or BCBSAZ/HCA shirt.
- Sunscreen and/or a hat is encouraged.
||BCBSAZ COVID-19 Community Response