52d Medical Group
Disclaimer: This is NOT a government website.
**NOTE: If you don't meet all requirements, or if you schedule your test date outside of the proper window, your appointment will be cancelled and deleted.**
**You must complete a separate sign-up for each family member.**
Asymptomatic Testing Criteria
Asymptomatic testing is for individuals with a need for a COVID-19 test due to travel or medical referral.
- Must be within 7 days of travel before signing up
- Must be Asymptomatic- Meaning no COVID-19 symptoms (i.e. fever, chills, shortness of breath etc.)
- Must know the timeline requirement for your travel location
- Schedule your test for at least 2 days prior to your travel date as the results take up to 48hrs to get back.
- Testing sign-ups close at 1500 daily. To ensure you're on the schedule, you must sign-up by 1500 of the day prior to your requested test date.
- You can get your test results from Tricare Online. If you have trouble creating an account you may contact Tricare at 0800-101-1129.
- If you're unable to gain access to Tricare Online, your primary care team can assist in printing off results.
MDG Testing/Scheduling Procedures
*If you are scheduling a test <24hr prior to your testing date, please call Public Health to ensure ordering
- Sign up on “Signup Genius” providing all of the required information
- You will receive a confirmation email with your test date
- Show up at your scheduled appointment.
Individuals will be turned away if they:
- Are not on the day’s testing list
- Are symptomatic. (They will be referred to their PCM.)
||Public Health Flight