The Village at Augsburg-A National Lutheran Community
We are looking forward to the opportunity for family members to visit in person. Indoor visits will take place in the Village at Augsburg Assisted Living Old Chapel. For infection control reasons, we have put some guidelines in place that must be followed. Visits are limited to one resident per week with no more than two visitors per resident.
- Please do not arrive to the visitation area more than five minutes before your scheduled time.
- Please arrive wearing your masks. Masks must be worn at all times by both visitors and residents. Your temperature will be taken by staff upon arrival.
- Please remain at least 6 feet away from your loved one, other visitors and staff members at all times.
- Anyone not in compliance with safety protocols will be asked to leave.
- Please do not bring anything to the visitation site. This includes drinks, items for your loved one, food, etc. Those items can be dropped off at the main entrance.
- In the event of inclement weather, visits will be cancelled, and rescheduled at a later date.
If you must change or cancel your visit, please do so through this page so that your timeslot can be made available to another family. Additionally, if you need to cancel your visit, please contact Yolanda Cooper to give 24 hours notice so that you can be rescheduled.
If you have any questions, you may also contact Yolanda at [email protected]
|| Yolanda Cooper