IMPORTANT: Do not sign up with multiple vaccine providers. E-mail is required to make an appointment. If you do not have an e-mail, consider using a family member or friend to help you sign up. If you do not have internet, e-mail, or a family member or friend to help you, please call 715-485-8510.
FIRST DOSE DATE: Wednesday, April 14th
SECOND DOSE DATE: Thursday, May 13th
LOCATION: 900 Pheasant Lane, Balsam Lake WI
***Apple map users-this address will not come up. Please enter 901 Mallard Lane, Balsam Lake WI and follow signs
** You are required to return for the 2nd dose on THURSDAY, May 13th at the same time as your 1st dose. If this date does not work, please schedule your 1st dose for another week.
By scheduling an appointment with us you attest that: The information provided is accurate, you can return for your 2nd dose on May 6th at the same time as your 1st dose, you have not signed up with another vaccine provider, you qualify to get the vaccine at this time:
- Health care workers (paid or unpaid)
- Residents of long-term care facility
- Fire or police personnel
- Individual 65 years of age or older
- Educators and Regulated Child Care
- Individuals Enrolled in Medicaid Long-Term Care Programs
- Some Public Facing Essential Workers
- Utility and communications infrastructure (electric, natural gas, steam, water, wastewater, internet and telecommunications services)
- Public Transit
- Food Supply Chain (farm workers, livestock veterinarians, food production workers, retail food workers, hunger relief personnel)
- Non-Frontline Health Care Essential Personnel
- Emergency management
- Cyber security
- Cleaning, HVAC, and refrigeration critical to health system function
- Congregate Living Facility Staff and Residents
- Employer-based housing
- Housing serving the elderly or people with disabilities
- Transitional housing
- Incarcerated individuals
- Restaurant workers
- All Spiritual care providers
- 18 and older with underlying health conditions--Moderna vaccine is only available for people 18+
- Cerebrovascular disease
- Chronic kidney disease
- Cystic fibrosis
- Down syndrome
- Heart conditions
- High blood pressure
- Weakened immune system
- Liver disease
- Neurologic conditions
- Pulmonary fibrosis
- Sickle cell disease
- 18 years or older
Please wait to schedule your FIRST DOSE if you:
- Feel moderately ill
- Have COVID-19 symptoms or have been tested for COVID and are waiting to receive results
- Are currently being told to isolate or quarantine
- Received passive antibody therapy for COVID-19 within the last 90 days
- Have received any other vaccine in the last 14 days
- Have been tested for TB in the last 14 days
Vaccine Manufacturer: Moderna Vaccine (which is only available for individuals age 18 and older).
Booking an Appointment: Please review the available slots below and click on the button to sign up.
Map & Directions: See attached map
- Please arrive no more than 15 minutes early.
- There is no cost.
- Wear a mask.
- You will not need to leave your car.
- Please wear clothing that allows for easy access to your arm. Consider wearing a short sleeve shirt with an easily removeable coat or blanket.
- Expect to wait in your car for 15-30 minutes after receiving your vaccine for safety monitoring.
- Vaccine is by appointment only, NO WALK INS
- There is not a restroom easily accessible. Consider stopping at a gas station or business prior to arriving if needed.
- If you have a condition which makes you immunocompromised, the Health Department recommends that you speak with your primary care provider prior to receiving the vaccine.
If you are over 60 and are not able to drive yourself to your appointment, please call the Aging and Disability Resource Center of Northwest Wisconsin (ADRC) at 877-485-2372
~ Polk/Burnett County Health Department
9:00am - 10:30am CDT
900 Pheasant Lane, Balsam Lake, WI
|| Polk/Burnett County Health Department