18 AND OLDER
* This clinic is for individuals over the age of 18*
The only vaccine that will be available at the clinic from 4:30 - 5:25PM will be Moderna .
Mark your calendar for your second dose: Wednesday, May 12, 2021 at the same location and time you sign up for your first dose. A reminder email or phone call will come out only about a week ahead of time. *please do not schedule your first appointment if you know that you will be unable to come to your second dose appointment.
Please review the available slots below. You MUST include YOUR full legal name, date of birth, personal email address (for confirmation and to send vaccine information) if applicable and home address. Once you've completed the form with this information, click the orange button at bottom of the screen to complete sign up.
Important Reminders about your appointment
- This vaccine clinic is located at the Milwaukee County Sports Complex, 6000 W Ryan Rd, Franklin, WI 53132.
- Arrive at your scheduled appointment time. Do not arrive early.
- Please plan to stay 15 -30 minutes to self-monitor after you have been vaccinated.
- Wear a short sleeve shirt under your warm layers for easy vaccine administering. You are in room with others.
- You will have to fill out forms when you get here. Bring approrpiate eyewear as needed.
If you need to cancel your appointment, please email [email protected] or call us at 414-329-5275 and request cancellation.