AMR Inland Empire CES
The following is a listing of classes held by AMR Riverside / San Bernardino Counties. All classes are free for AMR Riverside/ San Bernardino County employees and REACH Air employees. Provider course is for new students or those whose card has expired. To be eligible for a Renewal course the student must hold a current, non-expired card. Both ACLS classes do not include a CPR renewal so please keep that in mind when registering for classes.
To sign up for classes, click the signup button for the class located in the area you would like to attend, and follow the prompts on the next screen.
Course Titles: ACLS Provider and ACLS Renewal
- Basic life support skills, including effective chest compressions, use of a bag-mask device, and use of an AED
- Recognition and early management of respiratory and cardiac arrest
- Recognition and early management of peri-arrest conditions such as symptomatic bradycardia
- Airway management
- Related pharmacology
- Management of ACS and stroke
- Effective communication as a member and leader of a resuscitation team
ACLS Provider: 150.00
ACLS Renewal: 100.00
Payment for the course is due at the start of the course and is non-refundable.
This course is for EMT, Paramedics, and RNs.
The Provider course is approved for 10hrs. of CEs
The Renewal course is approved for 7 hrs. of CE’s
Riverside County courses are under California EMS Provider #33-0044
San Bernardino County courses are under California EMS Provider #62-0074
California Board of Registered Nursing CEP #13214
|| Inland Empire CES