During the stay-at-home order, non-profits helping feed, clothe and shelter those who are impoverished are considered critical and may have volunteers .
All Saints Episcopal Church in Pontiac continues to serve breakfast to more than 200 people every Saturday morning with a nutritious breakfast. Your help is needed!
There are strict guidelines to maintain safety:
1. Volunteers aged between 18 and 65
2. No one with a pre-existing health condition that could be compromised by Covid 19.
3. No more than four people within the Church Parish.
4. Adherence to social distancing standards of 6ft. Please note: The population served may or may not keep social distance.
5. Please bring your own masks. Gloves are provided.
6. IF WORKING ON SATURDAY, WEAR APPROPRIATE GEAR FOR WORKING OUTSIDE!
See attached safety guidelines for complete procedures.
Questions? Email Mike .
Fridays (4-5pm): 4 people to pack breakfasts indoors.
Saturdays (7.30am-10.30am): 4 people to set up outdoors, distribute meals outdoors and take down.
Sync Entire Sign Up to My Calendar
|| All Saints and Christ Church Cranbrook