The University of Tennessee, Knoxville
This registration is for scheduling appointments to receive a single dose of Johnson & Johnson's Janssen COVID-19 vaccine. The clinic is open to the public.
You must be at least 18 years old. The vaccine provided at this clinic is only authorized for people age 18 and older.
You must not have had an allergic reaction to a prior COVID-19 vaccine or any of their components.
If you have experienced an anaphylactic or severe allergic reaction to a vaccine or medication injection, it is recommended that you receive this vaccine in a physician's office or similar environment and not at this venue.
- Do not register here if you have already received your first dose elsewhere.
- Register using a unique email address. The system will not accept duplicate email addresses. Those who register online will get an email confirmation. If you do not see your email confirmation, please check your spam/junk and other folders.
- Only register yourself for an appointment.
- Do not register if you are not committed to keeping your appointment.
- Cancel your appointment if necessary so the time slot is not wasted.
There will not be any vaccinations given to walk-ups at the end of the day.
Date: April 9, 2021 (8am-3:30pm)
If you need to cancel your appointment:
- Create an account in SignUpGenius.
- Log in.
- Click the X icon next to your appointment.
- Click the box to send notification to event organizer.
- Click the "yes delete" button.
If you are unable to cancel, email [email protected] and request cancellation.
UT Student Union
1502 Cumberland Avenue
Knoxville, TN 37996 map
What to bring
All registrants must bring the following to their appointments:
- Identification with Proof of Age (e.g. Driver's License or Passport)
- Printed, completed registration/consent form: Download the Viral Vector Vaccine Consent Form from the related files section below.
Blank consent forms will be available on-site for those who cannot complete them prior to arriving for their scheduled appointment.
Parking and map
Parking map: https://parking.utk.edu/wp-content/uploads/sites/49/2021/02/COVID19-Clinic-at-Student-Union-Map-FINAL.pdf
Accessible parking spaces are available inside the Volunteer Hall parking garage and an accessible van is available from the garage to the Student Union. Email us through the emergency operation center account linked at the bottom of the page if we can help improve your experience by addressing other barriers to participation.
Call 865-974-1000 for assistance with existing appointments or details about the vaccination location for which you have an appointment. The operators CANNOT assist with new appointments or provide information about future clinics.
CDC frequently asked questions about COVID-19 vaccination: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/vaccines/faq.html
- Face masks are required.
- Please wear loose clothing that allows your sleeve to be rolled up.
- Please drink plenty of fluids before receiving the vaccine.
- To reduce pain and discomfort after vaccination, use or exercise your arm.
Scroll down and click below to sign up for a time slot.
8:00am - 3:30pm EST
Student Union, Room 272
|| University of Tennessee Knoxville