Please sign up to (1) list your name(s) and ages of any children attending, (2) indicate your preference on table assignments, (3) bring a dish.
When you sign up:
- First check the "Sign Up" boxes in the appropriate slots (to indicate your name(s), table preference, and dish). (Please note that on this page, you will not be adding your name etc. You will just click the box. You will provide this info on the next screen.)
- Next click on the "Submit and Sign Up" blue button at the bottom of that same page.
- This will take you to a new screen. On that screen, enter the text (e.g., names, specific dish etc.) in the comment boxes.
- Finally, after completing the comments, click on "Sign Up Now" at the bottom of the page.
- Please contact us if you have questions or need help.
Our Shabbat Dinner will be Dairy or Parve. Your dish may include eggs, fish, and/or dairy. Please no shellfish (no shrimp, crab, lobster, etc.) and no meat (no poultry, beef, lamb or pork).
Please specify in the comments what you plan to bring. We request that you provide at least the number of servings listed below, but you are welcome to provide more (a lasagna dish for 12, a large green salad for 12-15, etc.).
Please bring serving utensils for your dish and an ingredient list for your dish to display (because of allergies, etc.).
Drinks and Challah:
- We will provide wine and white grape juice for kiddush, water, decaf coffee, and tea.
- You are welcome to bring your own beverages (wine, beer, juice for yourself or to share with the others at your table).
- We will provide a challah for each table. Email us if you would like to bake one!
Contact us Bess, Ellen and Gail with questions at: [email protected]