EDGE Teen Center- Community Service
PAWS aims to be a no-kill shelter dedicated to the reduction of homeless pets by promoting adoption, spay/neuter, education and responsible pet ownership. EDGE volunteers will work at the shelter helping with daily cleaning tasks and will participate in projects like landscaping. Socialization time with dogs and in the cat rooms are earned at the end of service.
Here are some simple steps to begin your Community Service with PAWS.
1) Please sign up your name/info below to secure a slot to volunteer.
2) Please fill out the Community Service permission forms. If you are volunteering for the first time in this program, please bring the form the first time you volunteer.
3) DRESS CODE: Please wear clothes you are not afraid to get dirty. No inapporpriate wording on clothing. Closed-toe shoes are required.
4) Please share this volunteering opportunity with any of your friends. Any teen ages 14-18 may volunteer.
5) Please email [email protected] with any questions.
Meet @ EDGE
|| Melissa Rosser