EDGE Teen Center- Community Service
Supports to Encourage Low-Income Families (SELF) aims to enhance the quality of life for Butler County residents by impacting the causes of poverty and empowering individuals to achieve, sustain and advocate self-sufficiency. Volunteers can expect to do lots of different activities depending on the project.
Here are some simple steps to begin your Community Service with SELF:
1) Please sign up with your name/info below to secure a slot to volunteer.
2) Please fill out the EDGE Teen Center Community Service permission forms. If you are volunteering for the first time in this program, please bring the form the first time you volunteer.
3) DRESS CODE: Please wear clothes you are not afraid to get dirty. No inapporpriate wording on clothing. Closed-toe shoes are required.
4) Please share this volunteering opportunity with any of your friends. Any teen ages 14-18 may volunteer.
5) Please email [email protected] with any questions.
8:30am - 2:30pm EDT
Meet @ EDGE
|| Melissa Rosser